The new version of NativeScript just dropped today! As usual the update is worth getting for several features that are shipping in it.
- LiveSync now uses Sockets on Android
- iOS and Android now support the `discardUncaughtJsExceptions` flags.
- Simpler Templates (less NPM dependencies)
- Android now support HTTP Gzip'd packets
- Debugging Webpacked apps
Minor Features and/ Bug Fixes
- Android v8 engine upgraded to 6.7.288
- Android app no longer crashes when closing debugger.
- Multiple CLI building issues resolved, including LiveSync on modern Android; Gradle issues with Google plugings.
- Android P support
- iOS XCode 10 support
- Several LiveSync fixes
- Lots of build issues fixed
Known new Issues
- None so far